1) First need to download and install the extension Outlook CalDav Synchronizer
After you have installed it on your computer, you need to restart Outlook. The extension will then be
visible in Outlook as a tab in the blue ribbon at the top.
2) Open Outlook and click CalDav Synchronizer, Click Synchronization Profiles and setup the new profile
3) Enter the server settings
4) To obtain the server settings for DAV URL:
Login to cPanel -> Email Accounts -> Choose on the Email Account -> Configure Calendars and
Contacts -> Direct URLs for Calendars and Contacts
May get the URL from Secure SSL/TLS URLs or Non-SSL/TLS URLs on Calendar
Username: Full email address
Password: Email account password
5) Your calendar is now set up. Any changes made in Outlook or Webmail will be synced automatically every 5 minutes.