1. Launch your Microsoft Outlook 2016.
2. From Top left menu, click on FILE > make sure that Info is selected on the left> click on Add Account.
3. Enter your email address > click Advanced options > tick Let me set up my account manually then Connect.
4. Choose account type, select POP.
5. Now enter your Incoming and Outgoing servers setting in their respective text boxes.
Use the respective values depending whether you want to use SSL or NON-SSL.
Incoming mail server POP: mail.domain.com
Outgoing mail server SMTP : mail.domain.com
(replace your OWN domain name for domain)
Incoming mail server POP: serverhostname.com
Outgoing mail server SMTP : serverhostname.com
(serverhostname refers to the name of the server that is hosting your website.
the server hostname can be found from your web hosting control panel server information section )
8. Enter password for your email address then Click OK.
9. Account setup is complete.Tick the checkbox if you want to setup outlook mobile on your phone then click OK.
Your email account now is ready to use.
Note: If you wish to edit the Account Setting , you may proceed with below step
1. File> Account Setting> Double click your email address> More Settings
2. Click on Outgoing server tab to check on "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" as it is our currently mail server policy to allow sending from mail client.
3. Click on Advanced tab and you can edit your port setting here. Use the values below.
Incoming POP : 110
Outgoing for POP : 587
Incoming POP : 995
Outgoing for POP : 465
NOTE : If you choose SSL settings,check This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) box.
5. After edit click OK, it will return to the Add account setting. Click on Next and click on Close after the Test Account Settings has been done.
6. Your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2016 is ready to use.