You can limit access to the web account / backup management console by specifying a list of IP addresses allowed to log in.
To limit access to the web interface
- Log in to the account management console https://backup.exabytes.my
- Select a group for which you want to limit the access.
- Click Settings > Security.
- Select the Enable logon control check box.
- In Allowed IP addresses, specify the allowed IP addresses.
You can enter any of the following parameters, separated by a semicolon:
- IP addresses, for example 192.0.2.0
- IP ranges, for example 192.0.2.0-192.0.2.255
- Subnets, for example 192.0.2.0/24
- Click Save.
This restriction is not applied to the members of the child groups.
Important : Using incorrect IP addresses will prevent you to log on for all members of your group. If you are locked, please submit support request at