Acronis Backup Cloud is web-based applications. To back up your data, you only need to install a Backup Agent on your machine. You can manage and monitor system protection with a web-based console.
You may access your web-based console via https://backup.exabytes.my
Login with the backup account.
1. Having an active Backup Account you can install the software. Click Manage backups:
2. Click Add
3. Depending on the machine and data you want to back up, select and download respective installation file:
- Run the installation file and select Install agents:
- Sign in to your Backup Account. Provide your Backup Account credentials
- Review the default installation settings and adjust them if necessary, else just finish the default installation.
- Now when you have the Agent installed, the computer/server/vm is available in Backup Management Console and you can back up your data:
- To add the Acronis Backup modules to Linux kernel, setup program needs the following Linux packages:
- Package for building kernel modules. Package version must match kernel version.
- GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) compiler system. GCC version must be the one with which the kernel was compiled.
- Make tool.
- The following table lists how to install the required packages in various Linux distributions.
For ubuntu, please run this # apt-get install rpm prior to the agent installation.
- Download the Linux 32/64Bit installer to local terminal.
- Use SCP/SFTP tools (login as root), upload to the server directory eg /root/installer/
- Chmod 755 the installer filename.bin
- ./filename.bin (to run the file)
- Accept the terms of license agreement.
- Specify the backup account credentials
- Now when you have the agent installed, the computer/server/vm is available in the Backup Management Console and you can backup up.
- OS X
- Download the installer and click to install it.
- Provide the backup account credentials
- When you have the agent installed, the Mac will appear on the backup management console.
- Mobile devices
- In GooglePlay or AppStore, search and download Acronis Backup.
- After installation, login with the backup account credentials and you can start the backup.