Firstly, the domain nameserver need to be updated as below so that it is pointing to our FREE DNS ZONE. Kindly allow 18-72 hours for domain DNS propagation period before it is fully resolved.
**If your domain name already attached to existing DNS Zone records, it is advisable for you to follow the "Part 2" first before you proceed to update the domain nameserver to minimize the downtime.
For domain under Exabytes.my and Exabytes.com
For domain under Exabytes.sg
For .my domain name, please contact domain Technical Contact for assistance on domain name server update. You may check your domain Technical Contact here.
Next, in order to manage your domain via the client area, kindly follow this steps as listed below:
1. Log into our client area billing system at
MY: Please log in here
SG: Please log in here
2. On top of the menu, click > Domains > Manage DNS.
3. Click Add Zone and fill in your domain name which you would like to setup.
4. Once the domain name is fill in under "Zone Name", you may click Add Zone again.
(Optional: You may then insert the IP for your server which is assigned to your hosting plan where you would like this domain to be pointed to.)
5. Your domain DNS zones will be showing up on the bottom of the list.
6. Once the zone is added, you may now add the A record, CNAME, TXT and MX records. Just click on the EDIT button beside the domain.
7. To add the new record, please scroll to the bottom. There will be a Add Record section.
Here is some example how the record should be added.
8. Click on Save Changes for each DNS records updated.