You could request to change of hosting platform (Linux to Windows or vice versa), we will assist you on switching your hosting platform.
Before you do so, below are a few things to take into consideration before deciding to change of hosting platform.
1. Ensure the new platform can support your website requirement, especially from Windows to Linux as our Linux servers do not support ASP, ASP.Net, MSSQL and so on.
2. Emails cannot be transfered due to two different platforms
Before we terminate your current account, you should:
1. Backup all your website files and databases (if any) to your local terminal.
2. Download all your emails to your local terminal as well through email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (by using your primary email) with your confirmation to terminate and re-create your hosting account.
Please complete the email with your current domain name and the new hosting platform that you wish to change.
After we have received your email:
1. Terminate your current hosting account.
2. Create a new hosting account on the new server.
3. Send you the new login information.
After you have received the new account login information:
1. Upload all the website files and databases (if any).
2. Re-create all the email accounts and configure the email settings (if any) in your hosting control panel.
3. Update the DNS to new name servers. (New name servers details are in the email that we will send you after the new hosting account is created)
1.) Custom technical charge will applied if you required our help to move the web content. For more information, please refer to the URL as below.
2.) Only applies to shared hosting (EBiz or Semi-D package) account.
3.) Please allow 1 working day (Malaysia Time: GMT+8) to process the domain change.