1) Download the latest Joomla installation file from https://downloads.joomla.org/. Click on Download button.
2) You could upload it via FTP or the Website Panel control panel File Manager and unzip the file.
If you upload the file to wwwroot folder, after the installation is completed, the file script will appear on your website.
(Another option is to create a subfolder in your hosting account and upload the file in it. The Joomla installation will be accessible at http://domainname.com/subfolder)
3) Create a MySQL database for Joomla. Refer to link below for how to create the MySQL database in DNP control panel.
How to create a MySQL database
4) Open the URL http://domainname.com in Internet browser and you will see the installation page as below.
5) Select the language that you prefer and click Next.
6) It will link to the 'Pre-installation Check" page and "License" page, please click Next
7) You will see the "Database Configuration" page, insert the Mysql database detail that you create in Step 3.
For the Host Name, you may check it in DNP control panel Mysql database there by click on the browse database.
You will see the IP there. After fill in, click Next.
8) At the FTP Configuration page, click Next.
9) When you see the Main Configuration page, fill in the detail and click Next. Note: If you are the first time user for Joomla, Kindly Install Sample Data by click on the Install Default English (GB) Sample Data.
10) Delete the installation folder by clicking Remove "installation" folder that is located below the page.