Plesk Admin login detail from Product Welcome Email we have provided.
2. Click on the “Website and Domain” on the navigation on the left side of the page.
3. Now the page will show all the existing domain, subdomain and site.
Choose the domain that you wish to change the FTP account password.
Click on your domain or click “show more” to expand more operation.
4. Click on “FTP access” to proceed to the next page.
5. A list of FTP accounts will be shown. Now you just tick on the FTP account
that you wish to remove.
6. A window will pop out and ask for confirmation to delete the FTP.
Click “yes” and the FTP account will be deleted successfully.
Remember once deleted cannot recover.