What is auto-reply function ?
Auto-reply is a function that enables you to auto reply to an email when you receive it.
It might be useful when you are busy or on outstation, you can inform your sender that
you are not able to reply due to some reason.
1. Kindly login to https://IPAddress:8443 or https://hostname:8443 with your
Plesk Admin login detail from Product Welcome Email we have provided.
2. Click on the “Mail” on the navigation bar or either click the “mail” logo
under your domain name.
3. Now a list of existing mail will be shown.
Click on the email you wish to enable auto-reply function.
4. Remember to tick on the “Switch On Auto Reply” and fill in all the required information.
5. You can switch off the “auto-reply” function manually or automatically.
You can select the date to switch off on the below. Remember to tick
“Switch off auto-reply on” and specify the date for switch off automatically.
Remember to click on the “Apply” button to enable the function.