You can bulk import DNS records to a new Cloudflare domain or export a list of DNS records from your existing Cloudflare domain.
Steps to import or export DNS records
1. Log into the Cloudflare dashboard.
2. Click the appropriate Cloudflare account corresponding to the domain.
3. Ensure the proper domain is selected.
4. Click the DNS app.
5. At the bottom of list of DNS Records, click Advanced.
6. Next, select one of the following action:
a. Click Upload to import a BIND-formatted file of DNS records.
b. Click Export to download a BIND-formatted file of current records.