To add an image to your signature using Smartermail's File Storage feature follow these steps:
1. Click the File Storage at the top.
2. Click Upload at the top an select your file.
3. Click on the image card to open the configuration options.
4. Toggle the Enable Public Access feature (the downloadable link should appear).
5. Copy the Public Downloadable Link (we will use this later) and click Save.
6. Click the Settings (gear) icon at the top and select Signatures.
7. Click + New Signature.
8. Add a Name and select the + symbol above the text area to expand the text options.
9. Select the Code View (</>) icon and past in your image code:
<img src="[paste downloadable link here]"/>
10. Click the Code View (</>) icon to return to the default text editor and add your signature text if applicable.
11. Click Save.
12. At this point, if you haven't already, select your defaulted Signature from the Mapped Field list.
13. Click Save.