Notes: This type of campaign allows you to test a number of messages (by sending to a certain percent of your list) and then the software will determine the best message (based on read & link click through rates) and send that winning message to the remainder of the list.
1) Log into your EBuzzzz management panel according to the URL that provided in the welcome email.
2) Click Campaigns > Create a New Campaign > Split Testing
3) Put your campaingn name, click Next.
4) Select your 'list'.
5) Set Segment by tick on "Segment my selected list(s)" else directly go step 7, Click Next.
**If you wish to create a segment, click on "Create a new segment" and choose your condition.
6) Choose your messages (at least 2 messages)
7) Choose how would you like the split testing to work
Basically this is for you to test on the market demand on your products/services before you fully blast out your newsletters.
Messages A (Promotion: buy 1 free 1)
Messages B (Discount 50%)
Total subsribers is 1000
You blast out 10% (100/1000) randomly to subscribers and Messages A got more click Rate/Open Rate then you continue blast out using Messages A after few hours/days for the remaining 900 subscribers.
8) Click Next.
9) Choose want to include an unsubscription message at the bottom of newsletters or not. Click Next.
10) Choose when would you like this campaign to be sent. Click Next.
11) Send Now or Save it.