This guideline is purposely draft to guide user to embed unsubscribe link in EBuzzzz campaign.
- Enter to EBuzzzz dashboard with given credential and login portal.
- Select "Campaigns" tab.
- Proceed to click on "Create Campaign" button.
- You may now prompt a windows for campaign create. Complete require process with step
- Step 01 : Type (Enter Campaign Name and Select Campaign Type)
- Step 02 : Lists (Select subscriber list wish to distribute)
- Step 03 : Message (Select preferable template)
- Complete above step until step03 - contents edit. Under this session, user capable to draft their email subject and contents. This is also the step allowed user to embed the unsubscribe link.
- Proceed to click on "Personalize Message" as of screen shot below.
- Next, there is another windows prompt, continue with select "Message Options & Links" tab. User may now found several option, proceed to click on the first options - "Unsubscribe Link".
- Enter the preferable text to be appear as an unsubscribe link. Complete the column and click on "OK" button.
- User may now embedded the unsubscribe link. Follow the instruction to complete the rest campaign setup step and blast out the newsletter.