If you want to prevent access on a specific URL, you can do this by the following:
1. Login to Sucuri Firewall Protection.
2. Enter the URL path you want to blacklist under the Blacklist URL Paths section.
3. Click on Blacklist to blacklist the URL path once you have typed it into the box.
- With that, visitors will not be able to access the URL path specified, unless his/her
IP Address is whitelisted.
- An alternative method, would be protecting the URL path with the Sucuri Firewall
Protected Page feature.