How to Enable/Disable Auto-Response in SolidCP
What is Auto-Response ?
Auto-responder is a function that will auto responses when receive an email. This function might help when you are
on outstation. Example you can inform your sender that now you are now unable to reply to that email because you
are on outstation.
Step to Enable/Disable Auto-Response
1. Kindly login to your SolidCP Control Panel account.
2. Click on the “Mail” logo under “POP/IMAP Email” to proceed.
3. Choose and click on the mail that you wish to enable / disable Auto-Response function.
4. Tick “Yes” to enable the function or untick disable the function. You can fill in the content of your Auto-
5. Remember to click “Save” to save the changes that you have made.