How To Renew Domain Name Before Expiry Date?
- If your domain name was already expired, you won't be able to renew your domain name via this option. There should have an invoice for domain renewal already generated for you.
- If your domain name was expired and fall under domain redemption period, a domain redemption fee will apply subject to the registrar's policies.
- If you have any enquiries about domain renewal, click here
1) Login into Exabytes Billing System at here
2) Go to Domains, then "My Domains".
3) Click on "arrow icon" button of the domain name which you wish to renew. Then go to “Manage Domain Name.”
4) Go to “Renew Your Domain”
5) Select up to how many years you wish to renew your domain name from the drop down list then tick next to the domain name and click Continue.
6) Click on “Checkout.
7) An Invoice for domain name renewal will be generated. You may choose between 2 payment options (Paypal OR Credit Card).
8) You will need to tick on “I have read and agree to the Terms of Service” and then click on “Complete Order”.
9) You may proceed to make the payment from your end.
10) Your domain name will be renewed within 1 working day upon payment confirmation.