Let’s Encrypt is a free service which enables the users to use it for 90 days to encrypt the user of a domain’s sensitive data. After 90 days, it has to be renewed which can be done automatically using Scheduled Task.
1. Login into Plesk Control Panel.
2. Click Website & Domains.
3. Select the domain that you want to encrypt. Scroll down and select the option Let’s Encrypt.
4. Enter your email address in the field box.
Ensure the ‘Include the “www” subdomain for the domain and each selected alias’ box is checked.
Click the Install button.
5. Once the installation is completed, you will be returned to the hosting page.
A success message will let you know the process is completed.
6. Click on the Hosting Settings.
7. Under the Security section, ensure these options are enabled and selected.
Permanent redirect from HTTP to HTTPS
Let's Encrypt Certificate
You are done! Users can now browse the website with https without warning anymore.