1. Select your customers/prospects’ phone numbers under “Phone Book”.
2. Rename your campaign under “Campaign Name” for your reference.
3. Fill out the messages that you’d like to send out in the “Message” column.
4. You are ready to send it now or later!
1. You can view your ‘SMS History’ under the ‘SMS’ menu.
2. The SMS history shows the message(s) you have sent and also the status.
(Success = SMS sent to network operator, Fail = SMS failed to send to network operator)
3. You can also export the lists out to Excel/CSV files to view them offline.
1. To view your DLR report, go ‘SMS DLR’ under SMS menu.
2. You are able to know whether your target customer(s) received the SMS or not by checking the status.
3. You may also export the lists out to Excel files to view them offline.
SMS Reply History
1. Under SMS menu, choose ‘SMS Reply History’ to view it.
2. Here you are able to see the reply from your customers to the messages you sent.
3. To have this feature, tick ‘Add Reply URL to Message’ on the ‘Compose SMS’ Page.
1. Under SMS menu, click ‘SMS Template’ to add SMS template.
2. On the Name section, name your template.
3. Choose the message type, either Normal (English, B.Melayu, etc) or Unicode (Chinese, Japanese, etc)
4. Key in your message in the Message section.
5. Press ‘Add’ to add the new template.
1. Enter your destination number to send. Separate each mobile number using a semicolon.
For example, 60195002166;60164502380
2. Compose your message under Message Body.
3. Click ‘Send Now’ to send SMS or click ‘Send Later’ for Task Scheduler.