Applies to :
- Virtuozzo Linux (VPS) with VZPP/PVA enabled.
To perform this task, you need to have :
- IP address or hostname of the VPS.
- Administrator (root) access of the VPS.
- At least 1 successful backup.
To restore your VPS via VZPP panel you can follow below steps :
1. Open Parallels Power Panel and login using root access of your VPS. VZPP can be
accessible from https://(your IP address):4643.
2. Go to Management > Maintenance.
3. Under Backups tab, tick the backup data that you want to recover from the list then click
Restore Virtual Environment.
4. Please note the warning and click Restore to proceed with restoration process.
5. You can monitor the restore process by click Details in the Information show after you initiate
the process or you can go to Task Log.
6. Restore is completed, now your VPS has successfully restored.