Applies to :
- All Plesk Linux server
- All Plesk Windows server
To perform this task, you need to have :
- Knowledge in accessing the server via SSH, Remote Desktop or FTP
- IP address or server hostname
- Your server SSH/Remote desktop/FTP username and password
To show the current PHP information under the server, you can use phpinfo() page. The phpinfo() syntax can show up a full information of the PHP you are currently running, and display it in categorized tables for you to view.
Here are the steps to create a phpinfo file :
- Open an application that has ability to modify a text file i.e. Notepad or Wordpad on Windows. Add below line to the file and save it.
- Upload the file that you have created to the server. You should upload your file to the directory that you want to test it It should be inside /httpdocs.
- Visit the page in your browser. If you uploaded it to your httpdocs directory, please visit http://www.example.com/phpinfo.php, please replace the example.com with your own domain name.
The result for phpinfo should be like this :