1. Start by clicking the Tools > Account Settings
2. The Email Accounts window appears.
3. Click the New button.
4. Enter the Name as you would like it to appear in the From field of outgoing emails.
5. Then enter your new Email Address and Password.
6. Tick the Manually configure server settings or additional server types checkbox. Click Next.
7. Ensure the Internet Email option is selected. Then click Next again.
8. Choose POP3 for Account Type under Server Information.
Now enter your Incoming and Outgoing servers setting in their respective text boxes.
9. Enter the username as provided to you by your hosting provider. This is typically your email address.
Then enter you email password.
10. Click the More Settings button.
11. Click Outgoing Server tab.Tick the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication check box.
SMTP Authentication means that Outlook will login to your mail server even when sending email.
This will ensure that you are the only one that can send emails from your account.
12. Most SMTP servers use the same username and password as the incoming servers, so leave it selected.
14. Click OK. Then click Next then click Finish.
That’s it! We’ve successfully setup an email account and can now start sending and receiving emails to and from that account from Outlook 2007.
Click Close button to exit setup.
Remember that you also have to create that email address in your hosting account before it will work.