How To Check Quarantine Email In SPAM Expert
Modified on: Thu, 30 Mar, 2017 at 5:05 PM
This guideline prepared for user who subscribe SPAM Expert (Advanced Incoming SPAM Protection) service and wish to check system quarantine incoming mail.
- Enter SPAM Expert dashboard via client area. If user not familiar may refer to guideline (How To Enter SPAM Expert Dashboard)
- Once enter, click on "Spam Quarantine" button under "Incoming" session.
- User may now lead to a page which list down all recent quarantine incoming mail.
- To check in more precise, user may click on drop down list of serch element and select preferable filter criteria. May either go for "Sender" or "Recipient" and enter sender or recipient email under "Search column".
- Filled the check criteria and proceed to click on "Search".
- Allowed system to have few second to process needed data and it shall list the result based on specify criteria.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.